Am I not amazing?(:

Friday, July 22, 2011

Disney Channel Is Almost Dead.

To be honest, I've kind of given up on Disney. I started giving up on it after they continued Shake It Up! and Good Luck Charlie. I feel like ever since A.N.T. Farm came out, Disney Channel has just been dead. They were 'Okay' for a couple months after Suite Life On Deck ended(FFIINNAALLYY!!). But then they come out with A.N.T. Farm. Honestly, I only lasted a couple minutes through the first episode before I tore off my own head and threw it at the wall(changed the channel). And that was only because I couldn't find the remote. So, I decided I was going to list the things Disney should fix about each show.


Shake It Up:

  • Send them to an acting class.
  • Send whatever plays the little brother to acting summer camp.
  • Cancel the show.
  • Get new actors and actresses.
  • Get rid of those annoying foreign people.
  • Cancel the show.
  • Did I mention they should cancel the show?


Good Luck Charlie:

  •  Change the name of the show. If the baby is pretty much just a prop in the show, then why name the show after a prop? Come on, It's like if they named 'The Office', 'Desk'
  • GET RID OF THAT GOD AWFUL MOTHER. 
  • Or at least get that woman plastic surgery. Some of the faces she makes......
  • Again, acting coaches, please?
  • Eighth Episode: Charlie Is 1!          Twenty-seventh episode: Charlie is 2! I see that as a sign that they don't think the show is going to last long. No baby turns another year old in just 19 days. I think that's impossible. Note: Just because a season is over, it doesn't mean you should change the baby's birthday. at least make it the 8th in the season, if that was the first. -_-"
  • No. Just, No.


A.N.T. Farm:

  • Oh. My. God. number 1 on the World's Worst Shows list.
  • Acting coaches again. I'm begging you. PLEASE!!!!
  • That's kind of all I have to say.
  • Nevermind. Actually: So bad I couldn't last through an episode.
  • After I saw it, I taped 'A.N.T.' Traps to my t.v.




     Sorry for all the criticism! It had to happen!!


-Julia(:

4 comments:

  1. I agree completely! These shows stink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney channel is going down the drain ever since Suite Life On Deck started. >:|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Suite Life on Deck at first, but I'll admit that Suite Life of Zack and Cody was way better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did for like half of the first season, but then I started only watching the new episodes when they were new. After that they got boring, because that's ALL THEY HAD ON. >:|

    ReplyDelete