Am I not amazing?(:

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Celebrity Birthdays of the Day: June 27

(I'm going to do this everyday, just so you know)


Celebrity Birthdays: June 27th, 2011

  • Bruce Johnston from the Beach Boys is 69.
  • Actress Julia Duffy is 60.
  • Actress Isabelle Adjani is 56.
  • Country singer(-_-") Lorrie Morgan is 52.
  • Write/Director J.J. Abrams is 45.
  • Actor Yancey Arias (Kingpin) is 40.
  • Actor Tobey Maguire is 36.
  • Singer Leigh Nash is 35.
  • Actor Drake Bell is 25.


4 comments:

  1. Lol, it's funny because you and me barely know who half of these people are

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's funny because the top clearly says I'll do it every day, and I haven't done it since. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a good 5/9. Maybe it would be better if you also put people that died. That would be funy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're terrible xD hahahahahahahahh

    ReplyDelete