Am I not amazing?(:

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Country Music

Please don't notice the fact that I seem to be on the track to being obsessed with blogging just because I'm posting twice within an hour and a half. Don't judge me though. Really, don't. I don't like that. I just feel like I had to... because I have some country music stuck in my head right now and it's not very fun. So I'm going to talk about country music to pass my time. Okay, first of all, why do they always mention their truck, or at least a truck within the first couple sentences? And why do they always have to sing step by step what they did? And they always have to explain very clearly what someone was wearing or doing. Example:
-I saw a truck backing out of your drive. You were sitting in the passenger side. Listening to the radio, you had your sunglasses on. I pulled over cause I couldn't believe two weeks ago that was you and me- I might not want to, but i have to admit, not all country songs are that country. Thank god. Thanks for reading through my criticism, by the way, and I'll be blogging again. Probably soon.


-Julia(:

4 comments:

  1. Hey Julia do you like my new song?
    I drove a pickup truck to work and then it broke down so I rode a cow downtown and i met a boy who also had a truck whoa whoa i would like to drive in his truck

    Lyrics to Drive A Truck by Emily Proctor

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it xD
    i really don't have much against country music but it's just their obsession with their trucks and their voices. Other than that I can't say too much, my sister started listening to country music xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate country songs that mention these things
    1. tactors
    2. trucks
    3. beer
    4. chicks
    5. bars
    It is pretty unnessciary to mention these thongs in ONE song. "I drove my tractor to the bar cuz my trucks broke down. i see a chick sand she walks out of the bar with beer in her hand... Oh tractoooor my sweet tractor. I sorry i spilled my beer on you, cuz that chick chick walked by with that crazy hair do.. Oh tractor." (That was not a real song)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those thongs? Meghann, are you hiding something?

    ReplyDelete