Am I not amazing?(:

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hello, internet!



 In case you hadn't noticed, this is my first post(:
It's not going to be all that interesting, but you may have to deal with it, because I'm going to type it anyway. Well, I'm pretty much just going to tell you about my blog, and what's going to be on it. Well, pretty much stuff about my life. And maybe some reviews on like movies and t.v. shows... but they all turn into something based on my opinion anyway. So basically you're researching my opinions on things, my opinion on people, and sometimes where I'm going(IF i go anywhere) Sometimes I might be a little bored and just come on here and post about something completely random, like a banana. Who knows. Just be prepared for some randomness here and there, and some occasional harsh judgement on some things(only REALLY stupid things). My next post might be in ten minutes. It might be in ten days. Maybe a month(probably not). Just keep checking in, I promise I'll post at one point!


-Julia(:

No comments:

Post a Comment