Am I not amazing?(:

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Harry Potter Series! (Movies... books coming soon!! :D)

Feel like I should let you know now, I'm a complete Harry Potter **F*R*E*A*K.**
So, I'm going to review all the movies. Okay? Good.


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone:

 I think they did an amazing job with the first one. They didn't change too much and they only left out what wasn't very important to the story line. Five stars form Julia(:


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets:


 Pretty good... well, actually really good. I'm just not a fan of the fact that it's the last year with the original Dumbledore. So... four stars from Julia(:


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban:


 Absolutely AMAZING. It was perfect. Hagrid gets to be a teacher, Malfoy gets hurt, and Harry finally has some family (kinda) left that doesn't treat him like a long lost killer monkey slave. I guess the new Dumbledore is okay, but he's not as gentle as the first Dumbledore, and that's how the books describe him, is gentle. Plus, he looks younger. I dunno, I'm not completely sure. The actor gets four stars from Julia, and the movie gets five stars form Julia(:


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:


 Hmm, this is the movie where it all changes. It's like the bridge between the happy-ish, and the dark in the Harry Potter series. What I didn't like about the movie is that after Harry's name comes out of the Goblet of Fire, and he's with all the other Triwizard Champions, in the book, it clearly says 'Dumbledore asked Harry CALMLY "Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?"' But no. In the movie, he comes storming into the room and practically throws him into the wall and yells it at him. Thats what I meant by Dumbledore is supposed to be gentle, not a gentle man that loses his temper on the students when the book doesn't say so. Still, five stars form Julia(:
p.s. to all the Twilight fans who keep saying 'Oh, Edward's so cute Edward's so perfect' just... be quiet. He was so much more attractive in Harry Potter when he actually did die, he didn't just look like a fake dead idiot who never brushes his hair and is in pain 24/7. Try watching him to mortal sometimes, then see how cute he REALLY is.


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix:


 I'm sorry. She killed off Sirius. That's definitely going to mean a star taken away. Really the only thing about that movie that bothered me was the fact that there was no Quidditch at all. That was a little bit disturbing to me. Oh, and Umbridge's face. Not just because you're supposed to hate the character, but they did a good job actually finding some one who looks like a squished toad. That was not a pretty woman. Oh, and... Cho Chang.... Shut up. I hate you, You're ugly. You deserve to be hated by everyone. Even your mom hates you. And your grandma hates buying you Christmas presents. Okay, I'm done.


Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince:


 Okay, who the heck directed this movie, and did they even read the book at all? The Weasley's house never burned down in the book, that was just a pointless waste of time and they could have used that time to add in everything they left out. That movie just makes me mad. two stars from Julia. And that's a gift.


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1:


ABSOLUTELY EPIC. Perfect. Amazing. Beautiful. Did I mention perfect? I'm only worried that I won't be able to see part 2 without balling my eyes out....... oh, gosh. Sorry, you won't find any spoilers here, if that's what you're looking for. I'm not like that. Sorry!(: Anyway, part 1, five(thousand)stars from Julia(:


I'll review part two after it comes out and after I see it. Oh gosh, I'm about to have a seizure I'm so excited! :D


write back later, maybe sooner,


-Julia(:

3 comments:

  1. SO IS GINNY POTTER :P hahahah(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is late and over due- Amazing. Harry Potter is amazing. I agree with you on teh sixth. What heck hapened there? Kepp blogging. read my blog.

    ReplyDelete